- What is LEADER? LEADER stands for "Liaison Entre Actions de Développement de l'Économie Rurale"... Read More
- LEADER is overseen by a Local Action Group (LAG), comprising a wide range of organisations and individuals throughout our area... Read More
- Detailed information about the priority areas we will support can be found in our Local Development Strategy... Read More
- How do I apply? The Yorkshire Dales LEADER Programme publishes Invitations to Apply here .
- Who to contact. For information about projects and the Yorkshire Dales LEADER Programme please contact the Dales LEADER Co-ordinator.
Want to join the Local Action Group? Complete a quick registration here.
LEADER funding is being made available through the Rural Development Programme for England, which is jointly funded by Defra and the European Union.
If you would like to come onto our mailing list for the 2014-2020 Yorkshire Dales LEADER Programme, please fill in our contact form.
We currently have 5 calls open for applications, take a look at our open calls on the 'how to apply' page.
Supported in partnership by: